Who I Work With
I work with leaders and organisations invested in the wellbeing of not just themselves, but that of the people who provide value for them, their customers, their shareholders, and their communities: their people. I work with leaders and companies who:
- Truly and deeply believe that they have a responsibility to the people that work for them.
- Know that when people are doing work that motivates them in a way they want to do it, they are healthier, happier, and more productive.
- Understand that creating and managing the conditions that foster the creativity, innovation, resilience, and agility of their people is good for individuals, teams, groups, and the entire organisation.
- Recognise that investing in each individual and understanding and harnessing each individual’s motivations, strengths, and best ways of working is key to transformation, growth, and success.
Who I don’t work with
Because my mission is to improve the wellbeing of individuals and organisations, I do not work with leaders and organisations that just pay lip-service to employee engagement, seek a one-size-fits-all approach, and have no problem with the mismatch between what they market as their values and how they think about and behave toward their employees.
As such, we are not going to work well together if:
- You consider anyone that works for you to be just a number.
- You are not willing to do the hard work of self-awareness and management.
- You seek a quick fix rather than long-term behavioural and/or cultural change.
- You are looking to check a box to say that you have looked at engagement/values/culture.
- You put profits before people.
- You believe that a pool table and unlimited snacks are the keys to employee engagement.
Leaders and organisations like this experience high turnover of people, distrust, customer dissatisfaction, and low productivity and profitability and not one with whom I choose to develop long-lasting, trusting relationships.
Work with me
If you and/or your organisation are willing to:
- have an open dialogue about your culture, and its biases – and to have everyone participate in the conversation.
- dig deep and develop an awareness of yourself and/or of your organisation.
- look at engagement and wellbeing on a person-by-person basis.
- invest in yourself and your people so that everyone and the organisation thrives.
do the hard work, have the difficult conversations, and dig deep.
I would love to talk to you about how I can you.
I work with leaders and organisations in the public, private and charity sectors, from small start-ups to large multinationals, and in all industries. I work with leaders and organisations that care passionately about their people, invest heavily in their development, ensure that roles match individual’s personality, motivation, and strengths, and foster an environment that keeps them engaged.
In other words, I work with leaders and organisations that retain their key talent, innovate and transform more quickly in response to opportunities and threats, and thrive by putting their people at the core of their strategy.